Friday, February 8, 2008

...and still no running....

Here I am, on Saturday morning, sat in front of my computer all dressed to go out for my first Tbilisi run this year - and it has snowed overnight! 'eck!! Not that that would worry me, but it would be impossible to see the ice under the snow, and going for a run in those conditions is impossible. The other night, taking a little lane on the way home, I nearly got stranded on a clean little island in a sea of ice. At least tomorrow we'll go together for our hash, which in a crowd is a bit safer.

Vienna (half...) Marathon on 27 April - I'd hate to work out how many weeks are left until then. Lost a fortnight of training in January, and now almost again - the only gym nearby is in the Marriott hotel and I really don't want to pay for that (though it may be cheaper than a broken bone....).

No comments: