Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Evening run

Always thought that running in the evening in Tbilisi is dirty and dangerous, but after not being able to drag myself out of bed this morning despite being awake at the right time, and it being a nice day and all, decided to do my morning tour at 6 pm, when it was still day light.

Actually, it was all right - most of the roads were as deserted as always, one road was full of traffic stuck in a jam, and I sailed past it (helpfully downhill, though while I looked around rather gloatingly, I overlooked a downhill step and came to my senses with a jolt). The main roads were a bit busy, but it was ok and manageable.
And that ratty little dog that always tries to chase me and get altogether too close was told off by someone, making its particular corner a bit more pleasant.

And now I'm done till Istanbul - where it'll also be very interesting and hilly - and nice and mild.

No comments: